This colour wardrobe series would center on how to best choose the right clothes and colours that suit your life-style, and express your personality.
Your colour combo and choice of clothes speaks a lot about you, the moment people see you, the first impression they have about you are perceived from your colour combo and the choice of clothe you are wearing, mind you, this could progress or hinder your success.
During my time of research, i’ve discovered that most people get stressed out when it comes to picking the right colours for their dress, especially ladies. It has been discovered that most ladies only wear 10 percent (%10) of what they have in their wardrobe, this implies they tend to buy what they are emotionally attracted to, and not necessarily what they need. At the end of the day, they stood in front of their wardrobe having clatter in their mind, feeling like someone who has nothing to wear because the wardrobe is filled up with what they wanted not what they needed.
Most men pay little attention to their colour combo and Style of dress, unlike the ladies. Come on guys, it is wrong for you to go out looking like someone who is out of style, fashion, and lacks a sense of colour.
You need to dress smart and look good, people will be impressed when you are smartly dressed, looking clean and when your choice of colours are in harmony.
Ride along with me on this colour series article, and I will show you how powerful and influential you would be when wearing the right colours and clothes, and at the end of this colour series, you will thank me later from saving you from suffering from colour suffocation.
At the end of this colour wardrobe series, you will learn how to save:
* Time when dressing up
* Money, by buying what you truly need
* And reduces the stress of not knowing what to wear.
You would learn a whole lot by visiting and reading the following articles; ‘Colour Wheel’ , ‘Colour Personality’ , ‘Colour Scheme’ , and, ‘Style and Colour’ series article in order for you to easily understand the colour wardrobe article.
Below are some few tips you need to put to heart before creating your own Colour Wardrobe / Capsule Wardrobe.
- FEW TIPS TO CONSIDER BEFORE CREATING YOUR COLOUR WARDROBE
- Clear your mind from what you think you know about colour wardrobe or capsule wardrobe before now in other for you to learn something new and see things from a new point of view.
- Understand your life-style : knowing and understanding your life style and the nature of your job is a good start in creating a perfect colour wardrobe.
Your life – style could entails Casual, Home, Sports, Labour, Business, Formal, Entertainment and many more.
- Identify what is most important to your life – style
- Pick your favorite colours if you have any
- Keep things simple and
- Eliminate fear from your heart.Thanks for reading through…